The International Protection Appeals Tribunal complies with the Regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Informatio
n (S.I. No. 279 of 2005) and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce.
All of the information featured on our website is the copyright of the International Protection Appeals Tribunal unless otherwise indicated.
You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format.
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
- Reproduce the information accurately;
- Not use the information in a misleading way;
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service;
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent or dishonest purposes.
Authorisation to reproduce any material on the website which may be the copyright of a third party must be obtained from the copyright holder concerned.
The Refugee Appeals Tribunal is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. The Refugee Appeals Tribunal does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information.
The information maintained by the Refugee Appeals Tribunal on this website is detailed on the sitemap
. ^ Back to top